Full or Partial Planning & Design
When you become a Bonafide Events full planning wedding client you will always be in control. Our job is to help you enjoy all of the fun and creative aspects of planning a wedding while we take on the more time consuming tasks like researching venues and vendors.
We will provide you with unlimited communication throughout the planning process, attend all of your venue and vendor meetings as needed and help you put together an unforgettable wedding design that is a perfect reflection of your love story.
We will collaborate with you on every aspect of planning while supplying you with unexpected ideas that will really wow your guests and speak to you as a couple.
While most couples book with us 24 to 18 months before their wedding, we can also accommodate full and partial planning clients nine to four months prior to the wedding.
- Exclusive access to our client portal
- Free wedding website to track and manage RSVP's and meals
- Budget development and management
- Venue sourcing
- Help with attaining the correct permits and insurance (Special Occasions Permit, Photo Permits, PAL etc.)
- Professional vendor sourcing and management
- Custom Wedding design and styling
- Event itinerary development and implementation
- Assistance with seating arrangements and room layout
- Wedding rehearsal guidance
- Ceremony and reception set up (special décor items including favours, centerpieces, cake table, gift table)
- Wedding party coordination
- Direction for your wedding day ceremony and reception
- Supervision of your wedding day photo session if needed
- Collection of all wedding gifts and keepsakes at the end of your reception and ensure they are given to a responsible party
- Onsite problem solving
- Fully stocked emergency kit
- One assistant on your wedding day
Each wedding and couple are different therefore we customize our full and partial wedding pricing to reflect that fact.
Fees are determined upon complimentary consultation. Let's meet for coffee or tea and get to know each other!